Well Luke and i have been getting ready for new baby No 4. We went through all smaller clothes and did lots of sorting. Luke enjoyed putting on every hat that he found, and making more mess as i was trying to make less.
Just beautiful Leigh, you have such lovely children too so I can imagine no.4 is just going to follow suit!! all those cuddly children you will need to have 8 arms lol. Or just lend them to me to cuddle too :) Wow really sounds like you have been busy sorting and house work, put your feet up girl....
This is a blog created by me for our family and friends. A record of the childrens days and how they are growing, our life with our 4drops of love, although number 4 still on its way. I hope you enjoy.
3 comments:
Awesome pics Leigh. Your kids are just gorgeous!! Did you end up finding out what Baby number four will be gender wise?? Love ya!
Just beautiful Leigh, you have such lovely children too so I can imagine no.4 is just going to follow suit!! all those cuddly children you will need to have 8 arms lol. Or just lend them to me to cuddle too :) Wow really sounds like you have been busy sorting and house work, put your feet up girl....
You have such a beautiful family Leigh :) Gorgeous pics!! I love the one of Alex and Luke having a cuddle :)
Post a Comment